- 2015: Dr. rer. nat. (Phd) at the JLU Gießen under the supervision of Klaus Metsch.
- 2012: Master of Science in mathematics at the JLU Gießen.
- 2009: Bachelor of Science in mathematics at the JLU Gießen.
- 10/2017-09/2020: Postoctoral Researcher of the Flemish Research Foundation (FWO) at Gent University. Supervisor: Leo Storme.
- 09/2018-10/2018: Research Fellow at the Graduate School of Information Sciences, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.
- 07/2017-01/2018: Postdoctoral Researcher at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Supervisor: Gil Kalai.
- 07/2016-06/2017: Postdoctoral Fellow of the Pacific Institute of the Mathematical Sciences at the University of Regina. Supervisor: Karen Meagher.
- 05/2012-06/2016: Scientific Assistant of Prof. Dr. Albreacht Beutelspacher/Doctoral Researcher under Prof. Dr. Klaus Metsch in the Mathematical Institute at Giessen University.
- 04/2008-04/2012: Teaching Assistant in the Mathematical Institute at Giessen University.
Research Visits/International Collaborations
- 01/2019: 5 days with Lilya Budaghyan at the University of Bergen.
- 09/2018-10/2018: 2 months with Akihiro Munemasa and Hajime Tanaka at Tohoku University.
- 05/2017: 5 days with Peter Dukes at the University of Victoria, BC.
- 05/2017: 9 days with Eric Moorhouse and Jason Williford at the University of Wyoming.
- 04/2017: 5 days with Anton Betten and Tim Penttila at Colorado State University.
- 04/2017: 4 days with Sebastian Cioaba, Felix Lazebnik and Qing Xiang at the University of Delaware.
- 08/2016: 2 weeks with Chris Godsil and Krystal Guo at the University of Waterloo.
- 03-04/2016: 25 days with Karen Meagher at the University of Regina.
- 02-03/2016: 5 days with Sebastian Cioaba, Felix Lazebnik and Qing Xiang at the University of Delaware.
- 06/2015: 10 days with Karen Meagher at University of Regina.
- 03/2014: 3 weeks with Jan De Beule at the mathematics department at the University of Ghent.
- 02-04/2013: 6 weeks with John Bamberg at the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Western Australia.
Grants and Fellowship
I received the following grants.
I have refereed articles for the following journals.
- Australasian Journal of Combinatorics
- Designs, Codes and Cryptography
- Discrete Applied Mathematics
- Discrete Mathematics
- Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- European Journal of Combinatorics
- Graphs and Combinatorics
- Linear Algebra and its Applications
- Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A
Universiteit Gent and Vakgroep Wiskunde.
Hebrew University of Jerusalem and Einstein Institute.
University of Regina and Department of Mathematics and Statistics.
Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen and Mathematisches Institut.