- 2015: Dr. rer. nat. (Phd) at the JLU Gießen under the supervision of Klaus Metsch.
- 2012: Master of Science in mathematics at the JLU Gießen.
- 2009: Bachelor of Science in mathematics at the JLU Gießen.
- 10/2020-09/2023: Senior Postoctoral Researcher of the Flemish Research Foundation (FWO) at Gent University. Supervisor: Leo Storme.
- 10/2017-09/2020: Postoctoral Researcher of the Flemish Research Foundation (FWO) at Gent University. Supervisor: Leo Storme.
- 09/2018-10/2018: Research Fellow at the Graduate School of Information Sciences, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.
- 07/2017-01/2018: Postdoctoral Researcher at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Supervisor: Gil Kalai.
- 07/2016-06/2017: Postdoctoral Fellow of the Pacific Institute of the Mathematical Sciences at the University of Regina. Supervisor: Karen Meagher.
- 05/2012-06/2016: Scientific Assistant of Prof. Dr. Albrecht Beutelspacher/Doctoral Researcher under Prof. Dr. Klaus Metsch in the Mathematical Institute at Giessen University.
- 04/2008-04/2012: Teaching Assistant in the Mathematical Institute at Giessen University.
Research Visits/International Collaborations
- 12/2019: 5 weeks John Bamberg, Anurag Bishnoi, Gordon Royle and others at the University of Western Australia.
- 05/2019: 4 days Sebastian Cioaba, Felix Lazebnik and Qing Xiang at the University of Delaware.
- 03/2019: 2 weeks with Yuval Filmus at the Technion.
- 02/2019: 4 days with Anurag Bishnoi and Tibor Szabo at the FU Berlin.
- 01/2019: 5 days with Lilya Budaghyan at the University of Bergen.
- 09/2018-10/2018: 2 months with Akihiro Munemasa and Hajime Tanaka at Tohoku University.
- 05/2017: 5 days with Peter Dukes at the University of Victoria, BC.
- 05/2017: 9 days with Eric Moorhouse and Jason Williford at the University of Wyoming.
- 04/2017: 5 days with Anton Betten and Tim Penttila at Colorado State University.
- 04/2017: 4 days with Sebastian Cioaba, Felix Lazebnik and Qing Xiang at the University of Delaware.
- 08/2016: 2 weeks with Chris Godsil and Krystal Guo at the University of Waterloo.
- 03-04/2016: 25 days with Karen Meagher at the University of Regina.
- 02-03/2016: 5 days with Sebastian Cioaba, Felix Lazebnik and Qing Xiang at the University of Delaware.
- 06/2015: 10 days with Karen Meagher at University of Regina.
- 03/2014: 3 weeks with Jan De Beule at the mathematics department at the University of Ghent.
- 02-04/2013: 6 weeks with John Bamberg at the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Western Australia.
Grants and Fellowship
I received the following grants.
- FWO Senior Postdoctoral Researcher, Flemish Research Foundation, 2020–2023.
- FWO Postdoctoral Researcher, Flemish Research Foundation, success rate 2017: 0.2739, 2017–2020.
- FWO Long Term Research Stay Abroad, Flemish Research Foundation, 2019, for Australia.
- FWO Long Term Research Stay Abroad, Flemish Research Foundation, 2018, for Japan.
- PIMS Postdoctoral Fellowship, Pacific Institute of the Mathematical Sciences, 2016–2017.
- Research Trust Fund of the University of Regina, 2017.
- Conference Fund of the Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences, 2016.
- Conference Fund of the University of Regina, 2016.
I have refereed 42 articles for the following journals.
- Australasian Journal of Combinatorics
- Designs, Codes and Cryptography
- Discrete Applied Mathematics
- Discrete Mathematics
- Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- European Journal of Combinatorics
- Graphs and Combinatorics
- IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A
- Linear Algebra and its Applications
Additionally, I wrote 18 AMS Reviews so far.
I refereed grant proposals, but too few to list them here.
I wrote a letter of recommendation for the following researchers.
- Semin Yoo, 2020.
I helped with outreach programs to school children in Giessen, Regina, and Ghent.
Countries in which I gave math talks (I visited some more and I admit that the map might show certain biases).